Covid-19 Wellbeing Update
During this unprecedented time, it is important we look after each other. Below are some resources that may help to deal with the isolation.
- Advice from Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Sebda - Anxiety in Children
- Cwm Taf Health Board - Suggested activities and information for schools, parents & carers
- Families First and Merthyr LEA - Covid-19 information and resources pack
- Resources from the Gwent Attachment Service and Gwent Community Psychology Service
- Internet Safety Wellbeing Pack
Bearing in mind the increased use of 'virtual communication' platforms at this time,
the following guide may be of use to parents, carers and pupils:
As a school, we recognise that happy pupils are successful pupils and so we have invested heavily in building an effective pastoral support team, incorporating Form Tutors and Directors of Learning, as well as a dedicated Wellbeing Officer and team of school-based counsellors. This means that we have the expertise within school to
deal internally with nearly all of the social,emotional and behavioural issues faced by our pupils.