Our Board of Governors have an important strategic role to play in the management of our school. Their purpose is to help the School and staff provide the best possible education for all our pupils. Afon Tâf's Governors bring their experience, life skills and common sense to this task. In everything they do, they aim to raise expectations of what can be achieved by all pupils and strengthen the involvement of parents and the community.
Their role involves
- setting the school's vision and aims;
- establishing and maintaining the school’s ethos;
- setting the school’s plans and policies;
- monitoring and evaluating school performance;
- promoting self evaluation to sustain school improvement.